Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

I'm trying to call the company to let them know that I am very disappointed in their Splat hair dye purple the Box said permanent and it did not stay in my daughter's hair my daughter's hair we use the box that had the bleach and dye with we bleached her hair that worked good to lighten it to be able to put the purple in but the purple did not stay stay at all her hair is now pink with blond strips I am very unhappy very unsatisfied and I want my money back I bought two of these kids to do my daughter's hair which cost me over $20 and I am not happy I'm a very unhappy unsatisfied customer I'm trying to call the company to complain about my issue and to let them know that I want my money back and the number says that it is not a working number please call me back at 570-316-9914 I am very very angry below you will see 5 pictures linked to this message one of us bleaching her hair 2 with the purple in her hair after we rinse out the bleach and 3 her waiting for the bleach to be done and for the after results of the purple and the next day they're purple was all gone and it's like a purple with a lot of pink not very much purple other than what stuck to her scalp I am very very unsatisfied and very very angry I want my money back and the two boxes that I paid 4 for this to take place now my daughter has pink hair Plus on top of it a lot of blond and she was dirty blonde to begin with and it is very noticeable with the blond that I had to bleach for the purple to be put in because that's what she wanted to go for back to school was purple hair I didn't want her to do her whole head so I did only the underneath and now I'm dealing with this pink and lots of blonde showing I want a refund on both boxes plus

Product or Service Mentioned: Splat Hair Color Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Splat Hair Color Pros: Color on the box, Should last longer than other dyes, That it was inexpensive and had lots of great results online, Thats it.

Splat Hair Color Cons: Color transfers to skin while asleep, Colored my daughters scalp, Extremely hard to get off skin.

• fail
  • Worst Product

Comments

You didn't bleach your daughters hair enough and it's normal for dye to lose its color after the first wash nomatter if it's permanent or not! This is why you should go to a professional!

One thing splat should always put on their directions is to fully wash hair after bleaching. It probably didnt stick because some bleach was left behind.

Also when working with bright colors you only ever want to wash with cold water and sulfate free products or the color is pointless.

Sounds like splat needs to put better directions. But also before any hair dying customers should learn the proper color care.