1.8

So I dyed my hair the green like dark green. Nothing rly wrong with the product other than its litterally making my hair fall out so bad!

My hair was bleached for neon green last year and it didnt nearly fall out as bad as this... I dont hate the product but it really really is damageing to my hair like worse than bleach. Thus I will only stick to getting it professionally! Like it came out great and cute and I love it but oh my god the fall out now and my hair looks greesey all the time.

Okay so thr first pic is before I did it I cut my own hait and it came out cute. Then its after I dyed it and probably a few says after. Then theres the last pic is probably a week or 2 later freshly washed. I use rly good shampoo too and itst a gross disaster now and its sbsolutly destroying my hair.

Like the fall out is ridiculos!

I shower and my hair is everywere I will never get this product ever again. The colors great but its not worth the damage honestly I coulf have bleached my whole hair and it would have been healthier than this I swear...

Comments