Pierceton, Indiana
Featured Not resolved
1.8
Turnaround Time

I have used the splat red on my hair before and i love it.However, i colored my sons hair for the first time today and was not pleased.

We bought the sapphire blue and his hair turned out green. How does that even happen?

Blue and green are 2 different colors.He said he liked it better bleached then the green.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Splat Hair Color and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Garnier that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Splat Hair Color.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Splat Hair Color to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Splat Hair Color?

Comments

I bought that one also and turned my hair green

You didn't bleach it right retard

Chatsworth, Georgia, United States #1319566

yes i dunno if factor mix up or what but i been usuing it for like 5+ yrs and just had a bottle do that to me i could see it was different color when i put it in the application bowl.not sure why,came to me like that top was right shade but the rest?,no.

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1232993

Green, just like my species.

Draper, Utah, United States #1232868

The bleach you used may have made it a tinted yellow and caused it to turn green. This can happen, as i bleached mine and put hott pink in and it turned orange.

to Anonymous Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1249936

Did my daughters hair last night vibrant blue and there is also green in some places.

to Anonymous #1278066

Did you bleach it

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1231856

How does it happen?Contamination.

Reaction between the natural oils/metals in your body to the dye.You name it.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1229689

Who would do that to a child? Colour their hair?? Very strange behavior.

NowTellTheTruth
to h.kitchener Houston, Texas, United States #1233734

Who would post a picture of their child topless when there is a perv on this site? I know she does not know about the anonymous perv, but still common sense.