1.5

Literally the worst hair dye I've ever used. I wanted to ombré my hair using Splat in the color called Dreams.

I followed all the instructions using the bleach and only my roots turned blonde. I ended up using the entire purple color at the top, which entirely washed out and somehow stained my scalp. I went out and purchased a second box in the same color(s) and bleached the bottom of my hair which didn't work at all and fried my hair horribly. After this, I should've waited a couple of weeks and dyed it black since that's close to my natural color.

Nope, I decided that I would use the blue that came in the box. I throughly covered my hair and left it in over an hour and only my roots absorbed the color. Now, the color washes out every time I shower.

I even waited 3 days so that the color would stick better! I want my $20 back!

Review about: Splat Hair Color Ocean Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Pearland, Texas, United States #1180683

I totally agree. I dyed my hair the first time had some spots that were bleached when i washed the extra colors off.

The the second time i saw some of my natural hair color was not bleached so i bleached it washed it and put the purple dye on the parts that are bleached washed it all off. And day by day the color comes off.

What a RIP OFF