1.2
Turnaround Time

This is the very firat time that i have used this and trust me that when i say this, i will never use this ever again.My hair is coming out alot and it feels like "when you have an old pair if lace and the little strings from the inside starts to come out and you pull it, the way it stretches" well thats how my hair is.

To me that is not right, i am going to sew this company.I have tryed other bleach products and and they never left my hair like that.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of splat hair color lightening bleach hair dye from Splat Hair Color and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Splat Hair Color to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Garnier. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Splat Hair Color for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Splat Hair Color?

Comments

Moncks Corner, South Carolina, United States #1203583

I going through the same thing now .It's been since last April since I dyed it and it's still going on .and all over my head hurts:( .I just want to know when or if it will ever stop

#1200816

You must have done something wrong...I have used splatt for years. A new color every three weeks. Never had a problem.