2.0
Turnaround Time

Worthless!!! Second time this product was used in my house.

Second time disappoonted. This is THE worst hair product i have ever come across. I am not a rookie when it comes to dying hair. Been coloring my own hair for 26 years now.

First time this product was used my son wanted bright red hair. He wound up with chemical burns on his scalp and most of his hair turned pink. It faded bad within the first week and it looked awful. He wound up buzzing off all his hair!

Second time, i used it tonight to color my daughters tips vibrant blue. I went as far as going to the website to look up tips to make sure we did everything right so she would not wind up with chemical burns and that it would turn blue. Well, she has chemical burns around her nose and in it!!! Her hair bleached beautifully...followed everything in the instructions to the last period.

Color sticks to everything but the hair (going to take me a week to clean up). One set of very very cheap gloves that tore while i was putting the color in...i have F'n bright blue hands now! Shame its not her hair thats blue! Her hair is mainly green, some aqua, and a few areas that are close to being a vibrant blue.

I have more blue on my hands! WTF! I wish more people would find sites like this that post complaints instead of seeing false positive reviews. I never would have tried this product for the second time if i read these complaints first.

FYI...witch hazel or make-up removing wipes/pads help remove the dye if you catch it as quickly as possible. PRODUCT JUST SUCKS ALL AROUND!!!

Review about: Splat Hair Color Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Use hand sanitizer to clean up hair dye on skin and bathroom sink ect...