filters
State:
City:
Product:

Splat Hair Color - WORST HAIR DYE EVER

Literally my hair feels disgusting after using this dye. I’m trying to do everything I can to get it out because I can’t even style it or run my fingers through it. It’s horrible, I don’t recommend it to anyone EVER.

Splat Hair Color - Love it

Splat Hair Color - Love it
I use splats haur dye and love it best hair dye ive used ti have nice bright colour in hair

Splat Hair Color - Dye every where

Splat hair dye is aweful. It is super runny like all down my face runny. It doesnt come completly out. I washed it then used the conditioner twice and my hands turned purple while blow drying. I dye my hair all the time and this is a first.

Splat Hair Color - Hope you're committed

Splat Hair Color - Hope you're committed
you know it's a cheap dye.... i knew it was a cheap dye... but i bought a box of the midnight indigo kit for brunettes. i have used their bleach/dye kit in the past and destroyed my hair with the bleach. so i saw this kit and thought, no bleach, 30 wash temporary dark purple? low risk, right? wrong. First of all it only stuck to my roots and bled on to everything i own. had bright purple roots with brown hair for the longest. i have bleached my hair half to death trying to get this stuff out. i put three boxes of platinum level bleach on my hair and 2 softer lightening kits. half of my hair is blonde and half is pink. i cannot get this bs out for the life of me. save your money.
Show

Splat Hair Color - Dye only worked partially , was supposed to be Ruby red and turned pink

I bought two boxes of dye for my daughter , she has a medium brown thick hair and it usually takes one box but her hair is getting longer and thick.. I completely covered her hair and roots to make sure that it comes out great the way it normally works. She waited an hour and rinsed her hair using the conditioning packet included . She used cool water. Her hair turned out horrible. It not only came out in splotches ,it also came out a bright pink instead of Ruby red. I'm not happy at all . I have my receipt and I want a refund .

Splat Hair Color - Color transferred to hands hours after

Splat Hair Color - Color transferred to hands hours after
I colored my hair in the early afternoon. The next morning I woke up with my hands colored purple. The color transferred from my hair to my hands. Worthless product and pissed off customer.

Splat Hair Color - Chemical burn on forehead

Splat Hair Color - Chemical burn on forehead
I called the phone number and no answer
#1431923
Splat Hair Color - Complete ***
Splat is terrible color guys, come on. It's like buying makeup at dollar tree an expecting it to be fenty. A'ight. Couple other problems I'm seeing here. • over processing. You bleach it too long, it won't hold the color. Better to bleach it then wait a week and bleach...
1.8

Splat Hair Color in Killeen, Texas - Hair dye

washed straight out but dyed my hair scalp *** don't buy it ever
5.0

United States
Phone:
(951) 738-8595

Splat Hair Color - Stains tub & takes multiple washes to get out of hair

I got the midnight ruby for brunette hair and it got EVERYWHERE. It went through the gloves and the few drops on the counter take 4 products just to lighten to pale pink dots. It stained the tub every time i washed my hair for about 5 showers. It took bleach hours to get it off the tub and shower walls each time. If one of my hairs fall out i better hope it doesnt get wet because it will also dye surfaces. I have multiple lines from hairs falling onto the counter and getting wet. Its not even a good dye. It stays on everything except my hair. I will never use splat again.
1.5