Splat Hair Color - Review about Splat Ocean Ombre Hair Colour from London, Ontario
I have used splay many times.I loved the product up until I used the new Umbra color.
The two toned one. Not only dis it turn out like ***. But I got 2nd degree burns on my neck and shoulder from the bleach. I called the number to ask what would be wrong.
Was it expired?No help was given.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Splat Ocean Ombre Hair Colour
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I thank God I did not fall for this as I have been reading heartbreaking reviews for days about peoples hair being damaged and falling out. This is devastating!! I..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I purchased these shoes over a year ago at Marks Work Warehouse and they have seldom been worn by me. I mean seldom. The shoes look brand new and..."
- "I ordered an engagement ring from Primestyle. It was embarrassing when I received it as one of the diamonds is almost black from being cut wrong. I upgraded..."
- "HORRIBLE SERVICE . I bought my sofa,love seat and chair in February 2013 and had to send them back about 5 times already to get "repaired" as they continuously keep cracking..."