Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Curious

I have very very thick, black hair and I want to dye my hair without using bleach. Will it show up? Also, I was wondering whether or not I'd have to wash my hair before starting.

STAINED SHOWER

This dye stained my shower and my entire body when I tried to rinse it out.Had to use bleach on my shower and it is still stained and I live in a campus apartment so will have to pay to fix it.

Also stained every inch of my body when rinsed it out of my hair and had to use a variety of household cleaning products to get it off which severely irritated my skin.Want money back and money for damages.

Show

Need my money back asap and money to fit what your hair dye did to my head

Refund and settlement

Show

Is splat a metallic dye and how can I cover it?

I've been dying my hair using the lusty lavender for two years and today I decided that since I haven't used your product in about six month that it was to e to switch it up I went to a professional and wanted her to do an ombre look from medium brown (my natural color) to a dirty blonde on the ends.She tried everything possible t get the purple out even bleach..that's when we rn into a serious problem.

My hair is not bright, hot pink! She has tried everything to get the pink out or to cover it and nothing is working. I'm in a wedding next month which is why I was changing my hair in the first place.

Please please pease let my know how to get it out and/or cover itup with anything else other than black.Thank you, Allie McDonald

not using bleach

my 10 yr old has dark brown hair. he wants the crimson obsession for a few streaks, but due to his age i'd rather not use the bleach if possible. i know it wouldn't be "vibrant", but would it at least have some effect if i don't use the bleach on his dark hair?

Why didn't it work?

My son is a natural red head and wants to dye his hair blue. We tried spat colorizer and bossy blue color and nothing happened,it all rinsed out in 15 minutes. There is no color whatsoever.

Show

I have dark hair will it still show up without using the bleach

Show

Can you tell me the percentage of the peroxide that comes with the Pink Fetish hair dye?

Questions 8