570 Enon Springs Rd E, Smyrna, TN 37167, USA
Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

Turned my hair GREEN nowhere near blue! I want a refund.

This isn’t cheap hair dye and I’m not satisfied. I paid 18 for 2 boxes and I followed the directions word for word and got GREENISH hair?! I’m not happy. I will most likely never use splat again.....

I hope I actually get contacted because this hair dye isn’t what the company says it is! I am so thankful I didn’t do my full head. That would have been a horrific nightmare! Splat please stop false advertising !

It’s not cool...

Infact if I liked how my hair turned out I would have kept buying every color but now I’m terrified to try any other color of splat. I hope they make this right!

Product or Service Mentioned: Splat Hair Color Pure Sapphire Hair Dye.

Reason of review: COLOR CAME OUT GREEN NOT BLUE.

Splat Hair Color Cons: Turned my hair green not blue.

Comments

RuthlessSwan946

Don't waste your time posting on this review page, do some research, find out the companys address and or phone number. Call them, write, do it again, and again.

All I have to say is that if, on top of everything else that involves this *** hair color, they tested it on animals, everyone who had anything to do with developing this train wreck is going straight to *** Probably their families, too.

But not the dogs. My landlord wants to sue me and my father won't even acknowledge that he has a offspring with my name!