1.3
Turnaround Time

While i have to say i LOVE THE COLOR my hair turned (i used a lavendar) the issues other wise are not worth the hassle.The color fades way to quick to even be called semi permanent.

Washed my hair once since its been done and its like an entire half life was striped from my hair immediately. If u sweat or get wet even in rain expect everything ur wearing to be destroyed. Even going to bed with DRY hair my bedding is ruined. I wake up everyday and need an extra 45 minutes to scrub the dye off my body that has bled from my hair over night.

And the bleach they use is VERY HARSH like chemical burn ur scalp harsh (it still hurts and this was a week ago) so its a perfect waste of money if u want to replace everything u own because of all the stains.

I personally will never buy it again i found a different PERMANENT brand which works much better and is less of a damn mess and has an even wider array of colors to choose from so im going with them instead.In total after adding all costs of damages to clothes my bedding and product cost and such this dye job cost me over 200$ and the whole point of the product is its cheaper than a salon....NOT!!!!!!

Review about: Splat Hair Color Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments