filters
state:
city:
product:
Show

Splat Hair Color - It sucks! The end.

I normally don’t complain but the fact that this product only showed color was when it was first applied to the hair. My daughters were highly disappointed that the money that they spent was a complete waste. Washed out like it was magic.

Splat Hair Color - Most horrible product ever

Literally my sister mom and i both used it didnt bleach our hair worth crap then the hair color didnt stsy and our hair is all splotchy and looks like crap and our bathtub is stained with the dye!!! Not very happy at all want to call them for a refund because if they cant $30.00 went down the drain! Not very happy so i wouldnt recommend it to someone!!@
Turnaround Time
Show

Splat Hair Color - The crapiest hair dye ever!

It stains everything but your hair. It says its permanent but it washes right out. Looked great for a day and then after the first wash its almost gone leaving these horrible shades of crap! I used the pink and purple ambre. If its not permanent it shouldve been stated!
Hellertown, Pennsylvania

Splat Hair Color - Waste of money

Ive always dyed my hair never a problem i use this to get some fun highlights and it did nothing to my hair no tint nothing and left it on for 30 min this product is BS and a waste of money and time guess I'll go get some real dye for what i want ....
Show

Splat Hair Color - Do not buy!!!

I dyed my hair with the Indigo and even dry it comes off on everything! I have dyed my hair a lot, never had a problem. This is the worst product ever. Everything my hair touches turns blue I have to keep it in a ponytail, which makes the dye pointless! Do not waste the time and money on this product.

Splat Hair Color - Waste of time and money

Supposed to be crimson red.. it's orangish pink. My hair looks awful. Never will I use splat again. Ever!
Show

Splat Hair Color - Don’t do it!!!!

My 12 year old wanted green hair for the summer. I’ve colored my hair for years.So, I thought “I got this”. Ummm, no. You should see my shower. It stained every inch of the shower and every inch of my son’s skin. His poor skin is gonna fall off, we’ve scrubbed it so hard. He looks like a sickly Hulk.

Splat Hair Color - No thanks

Colored my scalp and my hair looked completely faded on the first day.
Reply to reviews
I purchased two box's one for my daughter 17 and one for my son 21 . my son has short hair his color bleached in spots on and all the color came out right after wash his hair looks horrible. My daughters hair looks almost black it looks bad.. This is the very worst...
1.2
I didn't like
  • Color came out completely diffrent than was stated
  • Color came out completely had to pay professional to fix it
  • Cost me 120 for both heads of hair to be fixed

Splat Hair Color - Bleeds
It bleeds wether wet or dry to not bleed when it’s dry use conditioner and is *** to get off your body but it looks pretty when it’s not running down your backClapping